Blade Bench - Picnic
- Use of virgin materials is reduced. Blades are being saved from downcycling (shredding, incineration).
- Safety requirements are met according to the latest European regulations.
- Blades are made to endure harsh climate conditions, and can do with little maintenance.
- Two-sided use: bigger blades can be fitted with a function in the root-end of the blade.
- We advocate Whole Blade Use, finding the most suitable solutions for everything the blade has to offer.
Measurements can change in reality, depending on the availability of blades.
Possible combinations for Whole Blade Use